Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson


Life is short. We often take for granted the time we have with people until it is entirely to late. if you love someone or care about someone you should tell them while you can. Michael Jackson will always hold a special place in my heart because he is symbolic of a special bond between my father and I. Never-mind the fact that he is the symbol of a celebrity that everybody hates to love. It is not very well known he suffered from Vitiligo and Lupus and was recently diagnosed with a lung disease though the latter had not been confirmed. Jackson worked from a very young age and from my point of view never had a real childhood or developed relationships where people didn't expect from him. It's sad. And I know that he is finally in a place where no one will pretend to be his friend or lie on him or have larger than life expectations. I wish him well and hope that all of us will remember him for the wonderful legacy that he leaves behind.

Michael Joseph Jackson
August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009

No comments:

 

count web visits
Inkjet Printer Cartridges